In early 2014, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) expects highway carriers to electronically submit their truck and cargo information to the border at least one hour before arrival.
Don't wait until the last minute! Our Canadian ACI online eManifest software enables you to easily complete, validate and electronically submit your shipments and trips to Canada Customs.
How You Benefit:
Our CBSA-certified ACI eManifest software incorporates many advanced features, including:
- Automated email and phone alerts to the driver when a manifest is accepted by Customs so that you know when to cross
- Broker release email for PARS acceptance notification
- Templates for repeating shipments to save time and increase efficiency
- Quick-reference "dashboard" view, providing dispatch and service providers with an at-a-glance view of all their shipment activities
- Secure record keeping for tracking and audit purposes
- Real-time communication with Canada Customs to help ensure you have the latest information at your fingertips
- North America-based support — no off-shore call centers
Because our eManifest software is internet-based, all you need is a computer with an internet connection and you can submit your manifests to Canada Customs from the office or home (or truck!), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.